"My Style" is a song by Poppy. It is featured on her debut album "Poppy.Computer". It was released on September 1st, 2017, serving as the fifth single from the album. It is the seventh track on the album.
The song features a character from Poppy's videos, Charlotte.
The lyrics of the song encapsulate Poppy's aesthetic, which is very trendy, colorful, and cutesy with a hint of creepy while contrasting with the chorus which describes what Poppy is to the listener.
- The song was released on Spotify a day before its official release date.
- This is the second Poppy era song containing a feature, the first being the cut "Lowlife" verse with Travis Mills, the third being "Time Is Up" featuring Diplo, the fourth being "Aristocrat" featuring Garibay, and the fifth being "Play Destroy" featuring Grimes.
- This is the shortest song on "Poppy.Computer", being only 2:37 long.
- It is speculated by fans that the lines "Poppy is an object / Poppy is your best friend / Poppy will break your neck / Poppy will be your pet" mean that Poppy is a phone because it applies to each of these phrases.
- The outfit that Poppy wears on the single artwork is the same one worn in her video "Lower".