Rules and Regulations
- Please provide sources for all and any information you find. Use the formatting as shown here to do this.
- Do not edit false information into any pages. Doing this will cause your account to be warned and then blocked.
- Only create new pages if you are willing to fill it with information. We don't want titled but blank pages.
- If you find any videos that could be of use, please comment here with the link so they can be backed up.
- Don't harass or bully other users. If continued and/or ignored, it will lead to your account being blocked.
- Don't troll other users or comment things that may come across as this manner, such as purposely acting immature and lying for fun to other users. You will get a warning for this, and if continued and/or ignored it will lead to your account being blocked.
- Don't cause any drama and/or bring personal issues with other users into this wiki. You will get a warning for this, and if continued and/or ignored it will lead to your account being blocked.
- Don't vandalize (i.e, messing up pages and changing photos without permission). You will get a warning for this, and if continued and/or ignored it will lead to your account being blocked.
- Please consider the feelings of others; don't use intimidating or controlling behavior when posting on someone's message wall, commenting, and/or stating in the summary of your edit. If continued and/or ignored it will automatically cause your account to be blocked.
- Please do not edit war. An edit war is the repeated undoing of edits (or reading information) by different editors. If someone undoes an edit of yours, it is not appropriate to undo their edit. Please start a discussion on each other's message walls to reach a consensus. You can make your case for your opinion there and get unbiased opinions on the subject. Any editors engaged in edit warring will be warned, and possibly blocked, depending on the situation.
- Listen to staff when you have edited something incorrectly and they edit your work. If continued and/or ignored it will lead to your account being blocked.
- Inappropriate names must be changed before editing on this wiki. If an administrator requests you to change your name and it is ignored, this will result in a permanent block.
- If sock puppetry is done (making an account after you get banned just to get away from the ban) there will be consequences (i.e. your IP getting blocked from the wiki or a longer block on your new account).
- You may not harass other users, advertise your wiki and/or talk about drugs or alcohol. If this is witnessed by another user and is reported/caught being done by an administrator, your block will vary on the seriousness of the situation.
- All song titles, album titles and venue names must be in italics.
- Any discussion about violence, self-harm or triggering content will result in a permanent ban.
- Using profanity or derogatory language (cursing, racism, sexism, homophobic or transphobic slurs, etc.) will result in a warning or a block depending and the seriousness of the situation. Profanity is contextually allowed if it is censored or if you are referencing a song lyric.
- If any staff and/or users feel threatened by any users on the wiki, staff have the right to block a user depending on the seriousness of the situation (such as abusers and bullies).
- Any act of harassment towards minorities/majorities on or outside of the wiki with supporting evidence towards a user doing so will result in a permanent block with no warning.
- Any users who discuss sexual/adult behavior will immediately be blocked from the wiki; however, it is contextually allowed if you are referencing a song lyric.
We are generally accepting of most affiliation requests, however please read our policy before making a request.
- If making a request, please contact an administrator.
- It is optional for your wiki to have relation to Poppy, whether it is a video title, someone whom has made videos on Poppy regularly, an associate of hers and/or a mention by Poppy herself.
- If your wiki has controversy, whether it is regular, recurring drama on the wiki and/or a very controversial person/artist/band, your request may be declined.
- If you are a music wiki asking to be affiliated, you must be an alternative and/or a pop music wiki. If not, it is allowed if the relation stated in rule #2 is made.
- If your request is accepted, please send the administrator you have asked a picture of the person/artist/band that you would like to use to represent the wiki.